The choice!

The choice!

A Chinese Doctors personal witness in Italy!

He was one of those sent to help Italy care for Covid-19.

1. Extreme horrible picture displaying in front of me!   惨烈程度,震惊了援助意大利的中国专家!

    Horrific level beyond my imagination!   意大利重灾区.工作难度超出预期.

2. The most affected people are the care providers such as doctors and nurses!

    医护人员是这场战斗中伤亡最重的人群.

3. Up to this day, 8.3% Covid-19 deaths are this group of people!

   意大利三万多感染者中. (写本文之日)  8.3%的比率来自医护人员.

4. Up to this day there are 3715 infected with Covid-19 in this area!

    In one hospital 20-30% infected are doctors and nurses!

   截止目前,超过3715人被感染. 一医院20%-30%医护人员被感染.

5. Those not infected are on the edge of death because too tired!

   没被感染的也因过度劳累徘徊在生死边缘.

6. In this hospital 25 pediatric doctors, 10 infected!  475 nurses died!

    医院25为儿科医师,10个感染,截止目前有475护士倒下.

A. She lays face down quietly never wake up again!  她就这样静静的趴着,再没醒过来.

   An ICU man nurse, Paul.  一位重症监护病房护士(保罗).

1.They all said we are hero, but we are not!  It terrified me to see so many dead people!

   他们医护人员都说,我们是英雄,但我们不是. 我很害怕,看见这么多死人.

2. For the past month Paul and many his coworkers worked 12 hours a day!

   过去一个月保罗和很多同事一样.每天持着不断工作12小时.

3.In a despair day he picked up his recorder recorded this!

   绝望中,保罗拿起相机,记录下他身边真实意大利红区.

4. I heard a desperate loud cry, I rushed out the door!  走廊里一声嚎叫,我冲出门.

5. It is LUCA one of my coworker nurses found to be infected!

   LUCA知道被确诊感染了.她是我同事.

6. I watch her crying and terrifying, and there is nothing I can do to help!

   看着她瘫软哭泣,我却什么都做不了......!

7. She was too tired, having worked continually for 12 hours.

    She sat down fall to sleep and never wake up!  太累了,连续工作12小时后,她坐着睡着了!

8. I said, let me hug you, my coworker, my comrade!  让我拥抱你,我的同事,我的战友.

9. She lay face down quietly and never wake up again!  她就这样静静的趴着,再没醒过来.

10. I watched my comrade died one at a time!  身边的战友一个个倒下.

11. I dont know about to-morrow! If there is a to-morrow!

   我不知道明天会在那里.如果还有明天的话....

12. I dried my tears and picked up self, I have to fight this war no matter what happened!

   收拾好心情,搽干眼泪, 我必须拼尽全力,再次站起.

13. Lets encourage each other and watch out for each other! 相互检查,彼此鼓厉.

14. This is our heaven assigned job! And our warfare to fight!  这是我们的天职也是我们的战场.

15. In this helplessness time, we have no other choice!  身处绝境,但我们,别无选择.

16. My sisters and brothers together we must fight on until our last breath is exhausted!

   战斗吧,姐妹兄弟! 那怕,只剩最后一点力气.

B. Now you know why these were written?

1. I speak the truth in Christ-- I am not lying, my conscience confirms it in the Holy Spirit--

    I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart.  For I could wish that I myself were cursed

    and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brothers, those of my own race. Ro.9:1-3

 2.Yet when I preach the gospel, I cannot boast, for I am compelled to preach.

    Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel! 1Cor.9:16 Written March 28, 2020.